Are you looking to access your account online? Prefer online statements instead of paper statements in the mail? Since we work with many different investment providers we encourage you to contact our office so we may help you in setting up access for the first time. Below are some of most frequently requested links and instructions.
Omnisource allows you to see a consolidated view of all of your accounts in one place. You are able to view account holdings, values and transactions updated daily.
If you would like to learn more about OmniSource or signup for a login ID/Password, please contact our office for a "Client Temp Password" and proceed to the "Registration" link by clicking here. If you are already registered you can also login on the same page.
LFG.Com provides access to employer retirement accounts such as 403(b)'s and 401(k)'s as well as certain investment accounts and insurance policies. Through this website you can:
- Retrieve your detailed account information such as daily account value, transaction history, etc.
- Review quarterly statements, confirmation statements and current tax statements.
- Address change requests.
- Registration for eDelivery of statements instead of paper statements.
If you would like to register for online access please click here.
Already registered? If you want to login now click here.
myStreetscape provides access to your LFA brokerage account with us and allows you to:
- Retrieve your account information quickly and at your convenience.
- Reference your account statements, trade confirmations and tax documents.
- e-Notification service enables you to receive e-mail notices when your brokerage statements and trade confirmations are available for viewing online and allows you to turn off paper mailings of these documents.
If you would like to learn more about myStreetscape or signup for a login ID/Password, please click here.
If you are already registered and want to login click here.